Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Josephine's 'do

Well, despite last year's bomb, I attempted to cut Josephine's hair again (with layers) by myself.  This time, though, I watched a youtube video on how to cut a bob on a little girl, and then I pared that down to something even less stacked.  (Can I just say that that lady makes it look WAY easier than it actually is...)
Anyway, in the end, what we wound up with is definitely not as smooth and chic as the professional cut she got last year, but it is acceptable.  Especially considering the fact that Josephine has apparently developed a completely uncorrectable Curious-George-induced neck crick.
Befores and some pictures that kind of show the aftermath follow...


The long hair was pretty, but hard to keep brushed, untangled, and out of her face.







In these photos she's actually showing us Brianna's hair, which was styled by Josephine for the wedding that Brianna was attending that day.


I don't have a good picture of the back yet.  It's not very graduated, but also not just a blunt bob.  On a scale of 1 to 10 it's blended about as well as a 7.  Maybe 8.
Don't forget, it was me vs. Curious George...