Josephine's a veteran when it comes to our neighborhood Independence Day parade, this being her fifth! Clement's a newbie. I think he liked it, as demonstrated by spontaneous bouts of clapping. Of course, he lucked out in that it felt about 10 degrees cooler than it has been in previous years!
 |
| clapping |
 |
Some friends in the wagon next to us... Eli is a bit younger than Josephine and Abby's a bit older than Clement. Got to catch up with a few neighborhood families, actually, which is always nice. |
 |
| this man was piping patriotic music out his speakers and generally looking adorable |
 |
the wagon is "all-terrain"... too bad Clement's wagon-riding skills are NOT. If you enlarge this photo you can see the lower lip pout after yet another tumble. |
 |
| Josephine and Clement's liberty garb courtesy of Mama Jo -- thank you! |
We don't really have plans to do anything involving fireworks or other festivities-- mostly seems like a good day for napping. In all honesty, it's not even noon and I'm all partied out. oh well! I get points for effort.
Happy Fourth of July, Everyone!
1 comment:
You all look SO cute. I love Josephine's dress!
Post a Comment