SOMEONE isn't so keen on being turned into a prince.
He's not exactly inviting the kisses.
We celebrated Halloween a little early, just in case Hurricane Sandy hasn't blown over by Wednesday. Plus, I thought it'd be more fun to participate in community activities rather than just accumulate lots of candy by going door to door. So yesterday after church, Josephine and Clement donned their costumes from Mama Jo, and off we went.
Josephine getting her first trick-or-treat bit of candy... from a barber shop:
It ended in a local bank. Clement was clearly fascinated with the whole endeavor.
We killed some time eating Japanese food (the staff was also decked out on behalf of the kids parading down the street)...
... and waiting on Sean while he picked up some last minute non-perishables at Key Food...
... then we headed to the kids' bash at the Bohemian Hall Beer Garden, at which point I think we had Josephine sufficiently overwhelmed. Notice her little hands in the next few pictures.
This was her first face painting. (Not her first opportunity, but the first time she agreed to it.)
She requested a butterfly.
... and shortly thereafter, a nap.
So the butterfly didn't last long.
About as long as daddy's little princess will stay this small. So here's a picture to remember it by:
I know. Awwwww.... (or you might be groaning, because that was pretty sappy-- that's okay, too).








1 comment:
lLOVE! I love the first and last photos! So much fun to make memories as a family. Stay safe during the storm.
Post a Comment