WHY does putting up a few current pictures always make me feel SOOO GUILTY??? I promise, Photos Of The Interim, I have NOT forgotten you. YES, I KNOW you are more important than pictures from the park. I KNOW. Your importance weighs on me, even. I cherish you so MUCH I can't just toss you up here brainlessly the way I can these. Siiiiiigh. I will get to you. I will. I WILL. Really. I'll try.
WHY am I inclined to take everything way too seriously?? Lighten UP, self. It's a BLOG. ("Oooh, but it's a record of precious photographs that freeze fleeting moments in time-- memories that I long to have at my fingertips-- and if the record is incomplete, then my past is incomplete-- maybe the memories never even happened... and so I MUST capture each moment and etch them all in the stone that is some virtual, nebulous space whose existence I cannot even comprehend... See, one cannot take this seriously ENOUGH!")
*
Yes I'm going to bed. Soon. I have to feed Clement like fifteen more times first, but then.

1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean! that is why I have yet to blog since moving...had too much to do to blog, then got behind and now I am so far behind that it boggles my mind to even try to start again. I WILL start again and hopefully go back and do all those posts that are floating around in my mind and in iPhoto...someday.
Post a Comment