Friday, June 29, 2012

Hudson Valley

One of our Saturday road trips took us up the Hudson Valley as far as Newburgh.  After getting some coffee in Inwood, we headed up the east side of the Hudson River, through quaint towns like Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, and Cold Spring.




On our way back down the west side of the river, we stopped at the Storm King Art Center, an outdoor sculpture garden.  It's a beautiful place to walk around, especially in the gorgeous weather we had.  


There's also a little tram that takes people back through the grounds to see harder to reach sculptures, and a small museum at the top of one of the hills.  
















One of the pieces in the museum that I really liked, made from found photographs:




1 comment:

Kristi said...

I really like the rainbow photograph collage piece too. I love the photos you take of Josephine running.