Monday, April 21, 2014

catch up from January


After watching our arborist friend, Tim Brosnan, work on our trees, Josephine began tying herself off as she did projects around the house.  (Projects like hammering on perfectly good walls while standing flat-footed on the hard floor, but hey, better safe than sorry.  Never know when a wall might stop being perfectly good or a floor might suddenly drop out from under you.)








My folks came to town with Janell for a weekend in January, as my aunt and uncle were visiting from Maryland, because their son was in Austin from Hawaii for a wedding in which both he and his wife were key participants... something like that... but the point is:  Grandparents.  Hooray for grandparents.  Always, always, always, hooray for grandparents!






Here, I'll be honest.  The following two pictures are only being posted because I love this sweater that Mama Jo found for Josephine in Scotland over Christmas.  Uberfuzzy pink hedgehogs.  I'm all for cuddly hedgehogs-- especially those on the tummy of my four year old! 




Clement and his hat.  He's got a knack for looking dapper, though he isn't the most gentlemanly about the manner in which he insists on wearing button-down shirts and such.  Maybe the external refinement will eventually seep inwards...
busy little fellow
I shouldn't complain about the flare ups, though, because the vast majority of the time he is incredibly studious for a one year old... persistent and adept with his fine motor undertakings.  A good attention span, no doubt aided by his slowness to walk.  Silver lining.

No comments: