The second-to-last weekend in October, we put in a little time at the
Christ Church Garden, which I've mentioned before.
 |
| "yeah, Mom, maybe you can keep your nasty gloves out of my toy bag in the future..." |
 |
Poor Carmen. Two supervisors and one deserter. (and then there's me, taking pictures. also helpful.) |
 |
| Sean, all domesticated. If I could hack his facebook account I'd make this his new profile pic. |
 |
| the fall garden starting to grow |
The last weekend in October was the
Christ Church parish retreat, out at Highland Lake. The weather was great, and we enjoyed getting to know some folks better and taking walks while our kids were in the children's programing. I'm posting these pictures so I can remember having at least a few serene moments this year. ;-) Speaking of serene, I actually have a silent retreat coming up in a couple weeks that I am supersupersupersupersuper excited about!
1 comment:
A family retreat with children's programming? And a silent retreat? Both of these sound fabulous! I need to hear more about what the silent retreat entails.
Post a Comment