I imagine Jason is a little relieved to have more males added into the mix.
But we still have them outnumbered.
At least in person. Definitely not in photos any more, though, due to the fact that I find a certain little guy to be a total show-stealer...
Clement's 16 months now! I still haven't gotten a birthday post up, which I delayed due to wanting to explain all kinds of health stuff, and then just never got around to it. The extremely over-simplified version is that we found out at his one year check up that he wasn't gaining weight like he needed to be, despite eating a ton. So we went to a pediatric GI, and now we're seeing an allergist to get some answers. Meanwhile, it is clear that gluten was a culprit, and upon removing it from his diet, he started gaining weight again and strength... he is a far happier baby now! Still hasn't started walking, though. I'm trying to be patient with that, considering we lost a few months of progress last spring, when he wasn't absorbing the nutrients he was eating. And I'm tremendously grateful that it seems the only thing affected was gross motor skills; all his other development has kept up nicely, despite the health setback.
Walking or not, this one keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment