Sunday, October 6, 2013

they humored me

Every now and then my corny side begs for a chance to express itself.

So when I found out that Grandfrog also had a red gingham shirt, this happened:





And of course, Josephine had to take part.  I found myself unsatisfied with having caught the three Sims boys in matching shirts; it only made me wish I'd coordinated a whole family portrait!
cuteness!

Here are a few other pictures from Teague this weekend.  I didn't get many.  Josephine locks herself in the upstairs bedroom with Mama Jo and Gam almost 100% of the time, and a good amount of my time around Clement is spent moderating his love fest with Badges, so this is all I have:





It was definitely fun seeing everyone!  I always get to catch up on my naps while Josephine runs Mama Jo ragged.  :-)  Thanks y'all!

No comments: