When we had new countertops installed, Josephine went on a kick where she'd tell me constantly that when she gets bigger, she's going to get new PINK countertops. And she would have pink floors and pink walls and pink this and that. Yes, the whole house would be pink. She does not even have an iota of me in her genetic material, I'm sure of it.

This one is my favorite:



They gave her a balloon at the restaurant we ate at after church. She also had a few M&Ms there. As a result of this doubly-induced euphoria, all the way home, she sang "I love you so much" over and over in the sweetest tone you can imagine. (I was swooning and considering feeding her chocolate every meal for the rest of her life, until I realize she was singing to the balloon, not me.)
2 comments:
I know what you mean about thinking you are getting the love and then it turns out to be directed at a toy- but there is always that something special reserved for the momma that no one else in the world gets.
And perhaps she just knows what color looks great on her- she does indeed look adorable in pink!
She would probably love the book Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann!
Post a Comment