Wednesday, February 9, 2011

another day, another orange

We went to the market a couple Saturdays ago and ran into our friends, the Allens. It was perfect timing! Josephine and Zanna had a delightful time on their spontaneous play date, and their parents had an equally fulfilling time eating a yummy breakfast and catching up. Sarah and Cam had come specifically for the Dai Due biscuits and gravy (never disappointing), and Sean had brought me down to introduce me to Bola Pizza. Amazing stuff. I had the breakfast pie, and I now that I think about it, I could go for about five of them right NOW.

Love their striped get-ups:

Zanna demonstrating twirling to Josephine, who's been practicing fervently ever since.


There are a LOT of dogs being walked in downtown Austin on a Saturday. A huge hit with toddlers...
The girls got to play later that week, too-- pictures from that date forthcoming.

2 comments:

Zanna Grace said...

And a lot of dogs equals a lot of poop... also a hit with toddlers... not as much of a hit with their mommas :) that was fun! Next time, i'm getting the breakfast pie too... or 5

Jenny said...

LOL-- no joke! I think if toddlers can learn proper disposal of bodily waste, grown dog walkers really ought to be able to catch on..