Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Mother, this is NOT how Olan Mills does it."

"True, dear child, true. But that's only because they don't have a hedgehog handy."


Despite her initial consternation, Wilbur single-pawedly saved a photo shoot that was seemingly doomed from the start. Brought him out, and suddenly she was still and focused and even amused (all adjectives used loosely).
Not that there wasn't still a fair amount of attitude from both...


But it eventually became fun, games, and hootenanny.










I like the next one. So solemn.
... All of these were outtakes. Watch your mailbox or inbox for our newsletter with the winning picture!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Love it (all of them)!

Zanna Grace said...

I hope it's the one with the "ooo" face.. those are SO cute! I can't wait. Love ya'll and merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

newsletter delayed until returning to Austin because the winning picture is on the desktop there... didn't think to email it to myself or anything brilliant and technologically advanced like that...

cheri said...

Her dress is so beautiful.

Jenny said...

Thank you, Cheri! I got extremely lucky and found it at Savers for $3 which made it all the more beautiful in my eyes! ;-)