Monday, December 6, 2010

just feeling camera happy!

I've been testing my new camera's manual settings, so these pictures are pretty grainy, but as I was looking through them I figured grandmas would want to see them anyway.

Typical scenes from morning blanket-time...
First Blue Dog gets a bracelet:
Then he gets a collar.
Eventually he keeps the collar, she takes the bracelet.
The tree caused some seating rearrangements, so it's gotten a little crowded along the one wall. Josephine has decided she likes to push out one of the chairs and play in the space it makes (including "vacuuming" it when it's dirty. She's ALWAYS attempting to clean the house, which doesn't say much for her view of my housekeeping skills). Sean, of course, has deemed this space her "fort," leading to some fun play time for the two of them.


Here he is lifting her up so she can throw the vacuum over the fort wall, while telling our mildly confused twenty month old, "Get them with the pink vacuum, Josephine! It's the next best thing to buckets of tar!" Confusion or not, trust me, she finds it thrilling.

And just because I put up a new post does not mean I am done receiving parenting suggestions! Read my last post (or don't-- it's not really necessary) and leave a comment or send an e-mail with your advice-- either gleaned from experience or your own parents-- I'm really appreciating the feedback!

No comments: