I've been dragging my feet when it comes to admitting it... but they're here.
Sean's striped overalls officially fit her--
the smaller ones don't even come close anymore.
She's SUCH a kid now.
I love her to death.
But I miss my baby.
Speaking of growing up, she turned 18 months on Saturday.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Of course, the minute Dad looks away, the shovel turns into a spoon...

And you would REALLY think I'd have taken enough pictures, but I was clearly distracted well after I'd gone back inside to work...
.JPG)
TELL me she doesn't look like a five year old playing in the backyard! Maybe it's the fact I'm about to turn 30, but I swear my life is flashing before my eyes!
5 comments:
It IS crazy, isn't it? I LOVE the overalls. I so wish my mom had kept my striped overalls from when I was little, but I guess after going through wear and tear by both my brother and myself, they were probably tattered and torn. So I bought a new pair for Elsa this past weekend!
I love those overalls! (I think I have them in just about every size now :)) She is absolutely adorable, and so helpful! I know what you mean about missing your baby. Every time I see I mom carrying a baby in an Ergo my heart cries out for that (although it looks like Josephine will still ride in one).
So cute! I have not been checking blogs lately and it is fun to see how much Josephine has grown! And I noticed she also has the "executive sippy cup" like Lucas used. Hope you guys are doing well.
natalie,
did Lucas ever have issues with water going down the wrong pipe while using the "executive sippy cup" :-) because Josephine's had it for over a year and STILL gets choked up frequently with it! Starting to think the water just hits her in the wrong spot... you'd really think she'd have the hang of it by now...
And by "natalie" I meant "natali". It was code.
Post a Comment