I meant to add a video from the gardening, but forgot. So here it is:
I'll also mention that I retroactively added a couple posts. A post from an evening in September can be found here. Also, there's a post about our weekend in Teague at the end of September, here.
I've had to throw all this on here tonight so I don't fall too far behind and start treating my blog like the plague again. You see, we're about to endure major adorableness this Saturday at the Autumnfest out in Brenham, which is run by Poor Clare Franciscan nuns who live in a monastery and raise miniature horses. And with this kind of weather, that's going to be nothing short of an awesome day trip. Then comes a camping trip in Arkansas. So I'll be out of pocket again, loading up more memory cards, but at least I've given fair warning this time. :-)
1 comment:
Awesome. Forget trying to brush off the dirt -- just rub it on in!
Post a Comment