Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30b(edford)

Josephine had a delightful time with her grandparents, of course, while Sean and I went camping for my 30th birthday. I came home to find these photos on my mom's camera: The box "clubhouse":

I like the "matter-of-fact" look on her face below. It makes total sense to pair a pink tutu with monkey pajamas. Of course.
This expression slays me. She looks exactly like Sean here:

Her monster side favors me, though, I think: Looking innocent before pulling tupperware out of the cupboard:
Aunt Darla demonstrating the fine art of ... well... I'm not sure what, exactly...
And finally, some scariness:

Me turning 3 (candles don't lie) while the Rangers lose to the Yankees on the television behind me. :-( Yesterday's game made up for it, though!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hope you had an awesome time camping, Jenny!

Elsa has those monkey pajamas except the background color on hers is blue. I love the addition of the tutu!