Well, Josephine can go ahead and cross "black eye" off her list. I'd say this counts. Check out that shiner. It went from an odd streak of purple to a neat grey block the next day. Of course, if you think that's bad, you should see the inanimate object she pummeled! [...with her eyebrow]
Another "first" was her inaugural play-in-the-dirt the weekend before. She's spent plenty of time outdoors, but we usually keep her on a blanket. Last time, though, she was simply too interested in helping Daddy weed the garden.
Instead she got a bath and a nap, because I'd decided she'd pulled and eaten enough green onion "weeds" to last her a while.
Two dirty feet:
3 comments:
What a helpful little baby you have :) Love those pictures, Jenny.
Jarrett just said Josephine looks a lot like you, Jenny, in some of these photos. Just thought you would like to hear that since everyone says she looks so much like Sean. :)
She is adorable!
Oh, I LOVE baby feet!
Post a Comment