How sweet!!
(Don't be fooled, though. I must have just snapped the photo a little early, because this kiss and ALL her others are still of the open mouthed slobbery variety. And then her standard mode of op is to take whatever babydoll or teddy bear she just kissed and chunk it roughly to the ground. It's actually a bit disturbing. And it explains why I'm holding on to the doll in the picture below.)
Took those last weekend down in San Antonio, on a visit to Sean's grandma's house. His mom was down there, and we brought her back up with us for a night, so Josephine could be further spoiled by grandmotherly affection, and Sean and I could go on another date. (Yay dates! Which, by the way, I have a funny picture from the one we took in San Antonio-- I will post that next.)
She sure loved her Mama Jo time!!
1 comment:
I'm so impressed by the gate in the nursery- you are BRILLIANT! The nursery looks fabulous, and isn't kissing baby dolls just the sweetest??! Love it, and love her, and love you too!See you girly-girls soon!
Post a Comment