It's okay, though. We lit some candles, a little incense, and it felt festive. :-)
Of course, the finest decoration of all had to be the 8 month old in red velvet:
Wilbur wanted me to point out my hedgehog ornaments. So I took a picture and labeled it: 1) Sean gave me Christmas 2008, from a shop in south Austin. 2) My aunt and uncle found this little glass one for me this year!! I love it! Especially that it is so different from my first one. I see a collection in the making! 3) These are not hedgehogs. But when I looked at the photo I realized the ceramic kissing angels my grandma painted were in the bottom corner, and so I wanted to point them out. Go, Grandma!

(And if you're trying to figure out why my tree garland is reminding you of the automotive aisle in Walmart, it's because YES those are wooden beads from minivan seat covers. I saved EVERYTHING as a kid. And clearly I still have most of it. I think it sort of looks like popcorn strings from a distance... Let's just pretend, shall we?)
1 comment:
She is too cute in that velvet dress!
Post a Comment