... and I believe it was in recognition of my looming 30th birthday that my grandmother-in-law purchased a tombstone for me and had it installed in the earth.

.JPG)
.JPG)
I think it would be so pretty growing down in those grooves.
Nothing quite like visiting your own gravesite. I hear monks do it every day. I think I understand that; I would likely be a better person if I did. My attempt at a monastic lifestyle will be to set this as my desktop photo. Crazy to think our feet will really one day be here FOREVER, just cold and shoeless. (Because PLEASE don't bury me with perfectly good shoes on my feet. Really. I'm guessing someone somewhere could use those.)
Meanwhile-- I am determined to cultivate lichen on my tombstone between now and my death. I'd like it to look like this:
Here's my first attempt:
I think it would be so pretty growing down in those grooves.
I will keep you posted on the success of life at my place of death.
2 comments:
Okay... REALLY?!?!
WOAH, that's not creepy.
And awesome.
Hm.
Post a Comment