...ummm, Mom, my gut instinct is that I probably shouldn't be doing this...
... but gosh, Dad sure seems happy about it....JPG)
... so I'm going to try really hard to get into it, for his sake...
... I mean, he's just SO EXCITED!
.JPG)
I guess at the very least, I'm excited that HE'S excited!
2 comments:
In my opinion, the swings are a quintessential part of the father daughter experience ... so is being accidentally pushed out of the swing by an overly eager father (though, my hope for Josephine is that she avoids that part). Some of my earliest and fondest memories are when my dad took me across the street to my neighbor's swing set and pushed me on the swings.
By the way, I think this may be the first time I've commented, but I am a faithful reader. Keep the Josephine updates coming.
Ahhh hah ha! I love the series!
Post a Comment