Wednesday, March 25, 2009

new crush on the lumberjack

He's already chopped down one scrubby tree... this one was next. It's to make light for proper landscaping efforts along the fenceline in the backyard. Please note: This was all BEFORE breakfast. Isn't that so manly? Naturally, I have a crush on the lumberjack.

Here he's chopping it up into smaller bits. I took photos so I could make poster sized images of his big muscles and hang them in my room.
But he noticed me taking pictures, and I was informed that I was "ruining his street cred." He was saying this as I took the picture below. If you enlarge the picture, you'll see the facial expression that clearly corresponds to "Please. You're embarrassing me." (Hopefully posting these images to the world doesn't further undermine his lumberjack authenticity... Really, it shouldn't-- this actually isn't unusual behavior-- just notable and crush-forming.)
edit: I tried to enlarge it myself, as it wasn't opening in a bigger window for some reason.
sorry-- I can't troubleshoot this thing!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Darn. I can't enlarge the second one for some reason.