Tuesday, March 24, 2009

38 weeks and growing!

Since we don't know when she'll choose to break free, I'll probably start taking weekly photos of the belly now. I want to capture it at its biggest!



And who wouldn't want weekly photos of this ray of sunshine?



3 comments:

Christi said...

You should definitely try to snap a couple of shots right before you go to the birthing center too! We have some photos of me when I was at home in labor and remembered to get a belly shot, and that is always the one I go back to and look at. When it's all said and done, it's amazing to look back and think that your belly was ACTUALLY that big.

Your belly looks fabulous, by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

anxiously checking The Littlest Cowpoke for updates... I keep thinking I'll check in and there will be a little newborn smiling back at me. of course I love seeing you and Sean smiling too. your belly is amazing!

Heather said...

Ooooh, Jenny, I keep thinking about you and checking my email. Beautiful belly! (((hugs)))