Sunday, February 9, 2014

embrace your bipedality!


Sir Stubborn has been getting stronger and braver, but we're still not there.  To encourage his efforts towards walking, this afternoon's project was a PVC railing from the porch to the play house, and from there to the slide.  (Because our backyard isn't overflowing with enough plastic, clearly.)

He did cruise along it a little after I put it in, so we'll see if it helps.


My mom gets credit for the idea.
God gets credit for the gorgeous sunny weather which made the whole project seem fun.
Our Honda gets credit for me having acquired a new tool!  I didn't bring my hacksaw, thinking Lowe's could cut the pieces for me so they would fit in my car.  But they were absolutely slammed today.  Then I saw this ratcheting scissor device just for PVC pipes!  Who knew??  Proud owner, right here. (up to 1.25" diameter, if you need to borrow it)

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Did you seriously do this? I am feeling like major slacker mom! Go biped go!

Jenny said...

Funny-- that's how I feel when I look at your blog. I'm always like, "Man, I'm supposed to feed my kids??"