Sunday, January 5, 2014

some yuletide-themed pictures

Some pics from mid-December, which I took when I still had hopes of sending out a Christmas newsletter...   oh well.  :-) 
Sure loved getting y'all's, though!







(this would have been the one we used in those not-happening newsletters)




The ones above and below are my favorites, though.  I had a polar bear on my head, which had them laughing hysterically-- hey, it's the little things, right?  
And below, I love how it's the perfect example of sibling tutelage:  Josephine takes off an ornament and "fixes"it.  Clement watches her every last move and absorbs how this whole Christmas thing works.  I love the dynamic between the two of them.  (Especially if you pretend the ceaseless antagonizing doesn't exist.)


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Is it too late to send the newsletters? hmm...still hoping to write ours this week while we are snow/cold in.

Jenny said...

NOOOOO. Not too late!! I can't wait to get yours! Always love the news and all the pics on the back! Hooray for you being snowed in. :)