Clement turned one nearly a month ago. I need to do a real post about that and where things stand with Mr. Enigma, but meanwhile, here's some cuteness:
A video of him going pbpbpbpb. (what you've all been waiting for, I'm sure.)
And a little water table action...
 |
the fan helps keep off mosquitoes. It was free; I found it by a dumpster. It sounds like a small airplane. ...and when combined with his getup and our laundry on the line, there's really no escaping how white trash things get around here.
but hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do. no one ever told me I had to be classy about it. |
There's a video clip of
him at the water table here.
I promise to write about what's really been happening soon. Eventually.
3 comments:
He is SOOOOOOO cute!!! That first video was adorable.
1. Clement is adorable! 2. The fan/airplane is awesome and brilliant! 3. No need to ever be classy in your own backyard (or at least I tell myself that when one or more children are running around in questionable attire!) 4. Grateful for your blog...whenever you post whatever you post, just nice to be connected!
:-) thank you :-)
Post a Comment