Friday, February 22, 2013

a dangerous combination

As previously mentioned, I'm attempting to retropost and fill in some gaps while I have a little time.  Most recently, I've been going through Clement's newborn photos because I only had that one post announcing his birth before being sidelined by the illness and relocation.  

Aaaaaand, I'm beginning to recognize a pattern to how I'm selecting photos to upload out of the hundreds you never saw.  

I present to you a very simple equation:

Factor X = Decision fatigue.  (Generally tired.  Lack of sleep.  No spare energy to be spent on choices.)

Factor Y = Extreme sentimentality.  (My baby is nearly 7 months old.  He wears 12 mos. sized clothes.  I see his newborn pictures with skinny legs and outfits swamping him and I get all melty inside, to say the least.)

X + Y = Z

Situation Z = Blogger servers are about to overheat.

Okay, math is even less of a strong suit now than it ever was for me.  You don't have to act impressed with my equation.

Suffice it to say that if the above factors don't truly result in a dangerous combination, they will at least make for a wearisome amount of unfiltered photos for y'all to look at.  Everyone should consider themselves warned.



No comments: