Monday, March 26, 2012

talking with dad

I finally tried to video one of Josephine's conversations with Sean; there have been many priceless moments. This isn't exactly one of them. They seemed to be discussing what she had for breakfast, which included a bagel with some cream cheese... and then she got too distracted by me with the camera. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch a better conversation another day.

Below, they'd moved on to studying a calendar and discussing his next trip home, which is Wednesday...
...because SOMEBODY is turning THREE one week from today!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Say it ain't so! Three?!?! How are our children getting so big so quickly?

I love the way little ones talk on the phone. Streams of consciousness flowing from their lips. So cute.

P.S. We need another pregnancy photo. Pronto. And, yes, I most certainly want to visit you in NY -- and Austin, for that matter. Wish (hope) we could figure that out.