... deep in the heart of Texas ...
Oh my -- that is SUPER cute!!!
Robin (he doubles as Lydia's hair stylist) has discovered that slightly wet hair (or a wet comb) makes it easier!
that totally counts! and it is a darling success!
thanks! :-)And I love that Robin does Lydia's hair! I am hereby embarking on a campaign to convince Sean to be Josephine's hair stylist! (And I will certainly pass along the tip; fingers are way too clumsy for fine hair attached to a squirming bobble-head!)
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!
LOVE it!!
very cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my -- that is SUPER cute!!!
Robin (he doubles as Lydia's hair stylist) has discovered that slightly wet hair (or a wet comb) makes it easier!
that totally counts! and it is a darling success!
thanks! :-)
And I love that Robin does Lydia's hair! I am hereby embarking on a campaign to convince Sean to be Josephine's hair stylist! (And I will certainly pass along the tip; fingers are way too clumsy for fine hair attached to a squirming bobble-head!)
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!
LOVE it!!
very cute!
Post a Comment