Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tea break for Sean

At some point Sean decided coffee was too unhealthy for him. "Full flavor" brisket, no... three slices of toast doused in fried egg yolk every morning, no... but coffee, yes. Downright sinful. Go figure. So day after day he drowns his jealousy of my coffee in endless pots of tea. Hence, "tea break for Sean." Modified from a previous "coffee break for Sean."
Since he's in Phoenix right now, I figured he'd rather see some new pics of Josephine from today rather than stuff he already has seen from Atlanta. (Not that anyone else has seen the pictures from Atlanta, but Sean's the one bringing home the bacon and wine so I try to keep him happy, primarily. If anyone else would like to bring me bacon and wine, I will begin taking your desires into more urgent consideration.)
I took what ended up being a rather long video of Josephine involving the pink vacuum, her "monkey walk," a proud discussion about helping dad with the dirt, that cute little shoulder shrug, and car riding, but she'll turn five before the whole thing uploads. So you can just look forward to watching that video when you get home, Sean. Meanwhile, here's Josephine experimenting with the solar-powered lights. She was definitely fascinated this evening when she realized putting her hand on the top would trigger them to turn on. This video's a staged version where I asked her to show me again. It was cuter when she first figured it out-- she was pretty excited.
Of course, once it got dark enough for them to stay on, she got kind of mad that putting her hand on top wouldn't turn them off. Something tells me she'd have a blast with those clap on, clap off lights. (No. NOT a valid birthday gift idea.)

No comments: