Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Crushing of Courage, Confidence, and Character

...by one small, small child.

This pretty well portrays what happens to a low-carb diet when you ask me to enter single-parenthood for several days while Sean's out of town.
Maybe somebody* is not such a good Girl Scout, after all.
*and by "somebody" I mean Josephine, not me. What kind of scout would drive their dear mother to these measures??


"Here, Mom. Here's that EMPTY box of so-called scout confidence. Funny how I destroyed that in just a few days, huh??? Hope you took comfort in those dozens and dozens and hundreds of carbs!! [insert evil guffaw]"

P.S. To my waiting relatives: I can't blame taxes any longer, as they are coming along fine as of late yesterday evening. At this point I'm postponing heartfelt posts about her birthday and Easter until I feel a little more genuine endearment towards Child-Who-Turns-Insane-When-Daddy-Travels. Not to mention that I've been a bit busy taking her outside and on every errand possible to keep her distracted. My apologies-- I appreciate your patience.

No comments: