Saturday, April 4, 2009

Without further ado...

Josephine Annata Sims
April 2, 2009
8:55 PM
8 lbs 7.5 oz.
20 inches

We're all healthy and SOOOO glad that ordeal is over. Didn't go quite as we'd hoped, but this little bundle was worth every agonizing moment. She's really a doll. I'll post more details later; but I'm short on rest right now. Can't wait for her to meet everyone. Sean and I are totally smitten.












15 comments:

Heather said...

OH, Jenny and Sean!!! She's absolutely beautiful. You look so beautiful, too, Jenny! I love the name. She just looks so happy and sweet. Give her lots of kisses and cuddles for me. I can't wait to show Lily the pictures.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! She is precious! May God calm all your anxieties (if you have any), multiply your sleep and energy levels, and bless that little one all the days of her life!

Christi said...

Jenny and Sean, Sweet Baby Josephine is SO incredibly beautiful. Jarrett and I are both so happy and excited for you guys. Jenny, I can't wait to hear details straight from you, but it sounds like you were of the likes of Super Woman. Love and blessings to all three of you. Try to get some rest and give that little one a squeeze for me.

Alison LeBlanc said...

Hooray! Congratulations, Jenny and Sean. She really is absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy to hear all of you are doing well. I wish I could hold her!! Do you best to get some rest and I can't wait to hear more once you are up to it.

Indiana Adams said...

This is the most beautiful newborn baby I have ever seen! Chris and I are so excited for you and Sean and Josephine. Congrats. We can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful. We cannot wait to meet her!!
love
Brittany and Taylor

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sean and Jenny!! She is absolutely adorable!!

Love, Emily

deliciousmelissa said...

Oh how exciting! Gosh, so precious and so tiny. Josephine looks right at home with you two, like she is finally glad to be a part of your daily life. When you need someone to come over and validate all ya'll just let me know, yo! =0) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Congratulations! I am so happy for ya'll. She really is beautiful.

Kelly Hooper Englehardt

Anonymous said...

LOVE the name, the photos, the looks of weary astonishment on your faces, and most of all, the snuggly pink perfect little creature you brought into the world! She is so so loved already.

Zanna Grace said...

Oh my gosh, she's absolutely gorgeous....She-baby has a name ;) and I LOVE it! Josephine is a beautiful name!! let me know when she's ready to meet her friend Zanna, we would love to meet her. Send me an email or something when u feel up for a short visit! We have some clothes that, yes, can you believe it, Zee has already grown out of and she's been asking when she can give them to Josephine :)
LOVE YOU LOTS!!

Angela said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! Praise God that everyone is healthy. Can't wait to see and hear more!

Andrea said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I will see you all next weekend!

seemonkey said...

Congratulations Jenny! I can't wait to see her! Get some rest and remember to ask for help!!

cheri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful! And yay! now I have a new mama's blog to watch. So happy for you both. Just think, some day she, Aidan and Beck will be strolling around the neighborhood together.