Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More pics (in chronological order)

Been meaning to post more photos for a while now. I wanted to go ahead and get them up; I'll share more about the birth/name/etc next. But not right now; still meeting myself coming and going a bit. All's well, though-- just tired! :-)

With Mama Jo in the hospital.
Being burped by Sean. She seems so little bitty here, compared to 10 days later...
All dressed to go home. Wearing an outfit from when her Mommy was a baby. Tolerating the pink frilliness because it's cool in a vintage sort of way...

Going home at last!
Home and tired of the pink frillies.
Her first "trick," as taught by her daddy: how to hold/prop her pacifier. She's a quick learn. (She also seems to quickly forget.)
5 minute jaundice prevention.
A little naked baby time.
In crib with blanket crocheted by Grandma (crib is currently in master bedroom).
Thank you, Uncle Jason! I looooove my swing!

At the park: 8 days

With Grandma. Notice how very well fed she's looking (9 days). Being held by Aunt Darla...Being held by Aunt Janell
Adirondack lounging (11 days)
Not sure she should trust that character.
Definitely shouldn't trust him, but can't do much about it...

5 comments:

deliciousmelissa said...

Soooooo awesome! I can't believe how much she has grown already, wow! Way to go, ya'll. =0)

laurieelisabet said...

what a beautiful, healthy baby! can't wait to hear more!

Christi said...

Oh my gosh!!! WAY too cute. :)

Angela said...

wow, she is beautiful! soooo healthy looking- she must love her milk! Can't wait to see and hear more!

Zanna Grace said...

Hey there... I recognize one of those outfits :) She's so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her next week and to see you, mamacita!