Lots of good food. Of course, what trip with Sean does NOT revolve around lots of good food?? I'm happy to say that all the new places I tried were totally on par with what I hold to be excellent Atlanta dining.
Also took a walk through the area between the Mason Mill tennis courts and Medford Park-- they've developed a really nice trail through that part of town-- the fall colors make for perfect scenery.

(I somehow managed to not take a picture of Corbin, so he isn't pictured, but he was sooo well behaved and wonderful!)
BABIES!
(a.k.a. hormones make you psycho!)
You can tell my pregnant brain has serious tunnel vision whenever I get around infants now. I totally failed to take pictures of my FRIENDS and I just took pictues of their kids. (Shelly's the only one who made it-- and that's because she's holding her kid). I objectively admit this behavior is sick, warped, and unforgiveable. Now that I'm back home and away from my friends I really miss them and wish I'd taken pictures of them. But in the presence of wee ones, my brain ceases to function-- they cast their spell upon me and it's hopeless.
(I somehow managed to not take a picture of Corbin, so he isn't pictured, but he was sooo well behaved and wonderful!)
We're not sure when my next trip back will be (depends on Sean racking up airline miles), but I'm already looking forward to it. I'm still blown away by the quality of the friendships we had there. (That sounds dorky, but I don't really know how else to say it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment